Some of my favourite things about Norway (other than the people)
- Goats: Which are milked and then used to make brown cheese
- Midnight Sun: Water skiing at 11pm, why not!?
- Showers: Amazing water pressure and one doesn't have to worry about using too much water, because Norway has never ending supplies
- Heated bathroom tiles: Genius invention- makes going to the toilet in the middle of the night or in the middle of winter a treat
- Yoghurt in liquid form: Cows are free range who eat juicy juicy green grass, thus milk products are delicious
- Waffles: Every house owns a waffle iron
- Zebra crossings: Cars always stop, pedestrians hardly even look when they cross the road