Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Banana Smoothie



I am a morning person. All the way through high school I would get up early, and make myself a banana smoothie. Then I would do my last drabs of homework which I hadn't had the energy to do the night before. Banana smoothies are the bomb; they're healthy, easy to make, easy to drink, filling, can be made with infinite combinations and most importantly d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.

I had been craving a smoothie the last six months. I thought it was never going to happen unless I bought a blender. I reasoned to myself that buying a blender would be a bit over the top when I'm going to be living here for 8 months and I'm a student. That was until I found a blender hidden in a cupboard on the the other side of the school. It was time to be reunited with my long lost friend.

This is my favourite combination and the one I used this morning:
1 banana
100 mls of raspberry drinking yoghurt
250ml milk
1 tsp honey
pinch of cinnamon

blend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment