Friday, March 18, 2011

Wednesday in Kristiansand







1. First I took a trip to the "Sørlands Kunstsmueum" i.e The Southern Norway Museum of Art. I saw a poster of the current exhibitions and they looked really cool. Unfortunately they had put the two most exciting art works on the poster and the exhibitions were a little disappointing. New exhibitions were being set up on the first and second floor, so I will have to go back and see if the quality improves. It's free for students so no harm done!

2. Fjorden baby is playing next Friday in Kristiansand! Who wants to come?!

3. It has almost become I joke how much I complain about Norwegian coffee. It's not hard to see that Norwegians have no clue about coffee, but when they I found I shop in Kristiansand called "Kaffe & Pasta" it made my hopes for the future of Norwegian coffee sink even lower.

4. Really cosy town houses in the middle of the town. This week spring has really begun to show it's face. It's so nice to see blue sky and sun again. Man I can't remember the last time I felt the sun shining on my face. Plus it really lifts the mood, being out in the sun made me feel so happy!

5. The Kristiansand library, one stop shop for all my free literary needs.

6. I take a photo of the Kristiansand domkirke (cathedral) pretty much every time I am in Kristiansand, it's just so pretty. And it's the highest building in Kristiansand at 70m.

No comments:

Post a Comment